International Summer School in Industrial Engineering for Advanced Automotive
This Summer School is an innovative teaching/learning project implemented by the Department of Industrial Engineering at UNIBO supported by the Italian Ministry of Economic Development to promote educational programs in Industrial Engineering and Business Management with specific focus on innovation of production processes in busines
The School aims to train professionals in the automotive, mechanical, and production fields dedicated to the automotive industrial world, particularly present in territory of the Emilia-Romagna region.
OFFER: The Summer School intensive program has been designed by the faculty members of MUNER universities in cooperation with the industrial world and will focus on the following topics:
- Efficiency of production processes;
- Digitalization and process control;
- Development and management of production;
- Big data management and control;
- Design, development, testing and control of innovative propulsion systems and vehicles;
- Application of Industry 4.0 paradigma.
TARGET: the programme is open to students enrolled in master’s degrees in Advanced Automotive Engineering, Mechanics and, more generally, master’s degrees belonging to the industrial and information technology classes and a B2 English level.
DURATION: 2 weeks program: from August 22nd to September 5th 2021.
LOCATION: University Residential Center of Bertinoro, CEUB, Via Frangipane 6, Bertinoro – FC which will provide board and lodging for students (please note that the Summer School will take place with in-person participation unless the COVID-related situation will not allow such format).
PARTICIPANTS: the number of places is limited to 30. Places will be assigned based on candidates evaluation.
PROGRAM FEE: 4.000 euros (including accommodation in double room, meals and cultural activities).
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE: 20 (total tuition fee waivers).
- Programme Director: Prof. Dario Croccolo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Programme Co-Director: Prof. Nicolò Cavina (email@example.com)
- ORGANIZATION: Nadia Borelli Fondazione Alma Mater (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE: Master Office (email@example.com)
FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE, CHECK THE PROGRAM WEBSITE