International Summer School in Industrial Engineering for Advanced Automotive
The Summer School aims to improve the training of future engineers mainly coming from the curricula activated at the Bologna office in the master’s degree in Advanced Automotive Engineering: Advanced powertrain, Advanced Motorcycle Engineering and Advanced Sportscar Manufacturing. The goal, therefore, is to train and specialize high-level professionals in the mechanical, automotive and production fields dedicated to the automotive industrial world, particularly present in territory of the Emilia-Romagna region.
By leveraging on the existing collaborations with the most important companies in the sector, we will focus on aspects such as:
- efficiency of production processes;
- digitization and process control;
- development and management of efficient production processes, that take into account aspects related to the environment, quality, energy and safety;
- big data management and control;
- application of Industry 4.0 paradigma;
- design, development, testing and control of innovative propulsion systems and vehicles;
- sensor and robot modeling, sensing objectives and performance estimation, perception-driven planning and control, human factors with autonomous vehicles.
TARGET: the programme is open to students enrolled in master’s degrees in Advanced Automotive Engineering, Mechanics and, more generally, master’s degrees belonging to the industrial and information technology classes and a B2 English level.
LOCATION: University Residential Center of Bertinoro, CEUB, Via Frangipane 6, Bertinoro – FC which will provide board and lodging for students
PROGRAM FEE: tdb
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE: 40 (total tuition fee waivers).
- Programme Director: Prof. Dario Croccolo (email@example.com)
- Programme Co-Director: Prof. Nicolò Cavina (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ORGANIZATION: Nadia Borelli Fondazione Alma Mater (email@example.com)
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE: Master Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE, CHECK THE PROGRAM WEBSITE