Obtain B2 English Language Level Certificate

Among the requirements when applying for MUNER master’s degree programs is the submission of an English language Certificate before the closure of the calls for applications.

This year, 2020, UNIMORE and UNIBO are hosting English language examinations for students from other universities. Certificates of this exam can be used to apply for MUNER Master's Degree Programs.

For more information visit:
UNIMORE at http://www.aae.unimore.it/site/home/admission/language-requirement.html
UNIBO at: https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/AutomotiveEngineering/english-b2-exam-for-aae-applicants 

Co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund
Cookies Policy

We use both our own and third-party cookies to enhance our services and to offer you the content that most suits your preferences by analysing your browsing habits. Your continued use of the site means that you accept these cookies. You may change your settings and obtain more information here.